Wednesday 30 June 2010

Presentation

I hope that everyone enjoys the presentation tonight.

Although it would be an ideal time to talk to many of the people that I have not spoken to, I won't be there for a number of reasons.

I want to support the Steve Jacobs Memorial mile handicap race tonight. Its an important race in the local fixture list; a time when we remember the popular middle distance runner who died in 1996. Although I have decided to sit it out because I am emotionally drained, I want to attend. There are so many other events as well as the Parish Walk!

I have more than enough content for the site for the rest of the week when I will be stopping production. If I go tonight I will only end up with people asking me to do "this and that" and ending up with a bigger overload. As with previous years, I really need the time for the website.

No comments:

Post a Comment