Monday 28 June 2010

Media links

I'm back online for a couple of hours before I have to the housework I committed to!

I've just added links to all the media coverage I can find.

Here they are:

BBC

iomtoday

Manx Radio

3fm

isleofman.com

Energy FM


It gets quite competitive between the media at the finish and I feel very much like the poor relation with my amateur equipment and, even though I recognised my place at the back of the queue, I still got a camera man's elbow in my face.


So I am quite proud that despite that my photos have been used on three of the six sites that have covered the event. I have been working quite closely with the BBC and the other two sites have credited the source, so I not complaining. As the main source of data, its always nice when the media do credit the source (but conversely not so nice when they don't!).





No comments:

Post a Comment