Friday 2 July 2010

A few amendments

This is now on the home page below the main download database and the landing page is back to the homepage as I prepare to close down.

The mega database

The Parish Walk 1960 to 2010

All entrants by name - list

All entrants by name - table

All entrants by ID

I've been compiling statistics on the Parish Walk for nearly 30 years. Initially I was copying them from old newspaper reports now I receive them directly from SPORTident. For the first time this year I have tried to introduce an ID number for each walker but I've still got a long way to go to perfection. If you can help by telling me that "Gill" and "Gillian" are the same person or that I have given the same ID number to two different Fred Crowes then please email murray@manxathletics.com giving me as much information as possible. I already have some leads to follow but the more information the better. Thank you. In the meantime, enjoy the near 100,000 items of data that make up the databases.

No comments:

Post a Comment